GPT Kalikiri Training Placement Cell (TPC) concentrates on career exploration, self-assessment, long-term career planning, and developing networking skills, in addition to job search strategies for the short-term period. Along with an intense focus on studentsâ success, the Placement Cell is committed to creating and maintaining positive relationships with corporate Companies. GPT Kalikiri TPC team manages active relationships with companies that recruit students, working to ensure that the recruiting process is smooth, hassle-free and rewarding. In concert with administration, faculty-corporate relations and students, the TPC works continually to bring new companies on-Grounds and to expand existing relationships. The TPC also maintains an intranet that facilitates many technical aspects of the job search, allowing students to manage their search electronically from computers on-Grounds or online. Using the TPC site, students can access the research companies, for employment opportunities.
We are available to assist you withChoosing a major and developing career goals Obtaining career information and resources Conducting industry and organizational research Developing contacts/networking Learning job search techniques Resume preparation Developing interview skills
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews and enhance their employability skills in their respective domain areas through expert lectures / workshops / seminars etc.
- Organize Industrial visits and In-Plant training.
- Arrange final semester projects for the students and internships.
- Career counselling by organizing guidance lectures by experts / senior corporate personnel in their respective domains and core areas.
- MoU with the CISCO.