General Section: The department has well qualified, experienced teaching faculty and supporting faculty, to impart knowledge and skills. We also encourage the students in the extracurricular activities like sports, cultural, and improving greenery etc., The overall focus of the department is to
- Emphasis elemental knowledge of the subjects.
- Provide exposure to the emerging technology.
- Ability to apply the concepts of mathematics, science, and engineering effectively.
- Ability to design, analyse and interpret data through experiments.
- Ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- Ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- To help them to recognize the role of individual values as well as various other values in society better and social responsibility.
The course covers the importance of the laboratory in effective learning of physics. This lay a foundation for practical understanding of the subject. The laboratory course creates enthusiasm in students and develops skills in handling equipment. Students improve their qualities like speed, accuracy and technical skills by performing experiments in physics. The experiments in this course include Screw gauge, vernier callipers, simple pendulum, quilt tube method, magnetic lines of force and others. These experiments bridge the gap between theory and practical knowledge of the students.