ANTI RAGGING COMITTEE:
The main objectives of this cell are as follows:
- To aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
- To keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
- To promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging brought to our notice.
- To generate an atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall be tolerated and any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished.
Anti Ragging Committee’s Functions:
- Ragging is inhuman, heinous, uncultured, unethical, immoral and unacceptable.
- Therefore the management has taken following decision to be implemented in the college as per the Govt. instructions.
- Students are strictly warned not to resort to ragging activities in any form in the college campus.
|1.||Dr. M. Siva Rama Krishna||Chairperson||Principal||9505504200|
|2.||B. Samba Siva Reddy||Member||HEEES||8309891864|
|3.||C.Lokesh Reddy||Member||Sub Inspector of Police||9505504200|
|4.||B.Sreedhar Reddy||Member||President,LIONS Club||9505504200|
ANTI RAGGING SQUAD:
|3||P. Mohan Krishna||Member||L/EEE||9492570975|
|6.||G. Gopi Krishna||Member||L/EEE||9550124670|